Janesville Natural Nantucket 814-3781
Last season we met with our good friends at Thorogood to discuss new styles for the 1892 collection. We asked our employee and vintage nerd, Clint Greendeer, what his ultimate Thorogood boot would look like. It didn't take long for Clint to find a pair of killer vintage Thorogood moc-toe boots in a light veg-tanned leather. Thorogood liked the style and released the Janesville Nantucket. Of course we're calling it the Greendeer boot.
The first settlers in the Midwest had to be prepared for anything, and we made these Janesville boots with a nod to their dogged pursuit of the American Dream. The modern-day adventurer will appreciate the hand-rubbed Horween Chromexcel Leather in these Made in the USA boots, tanned using a 100-year-old recipe to age gracefully. And that’s a good thing since the sturdy Goodyear welt construction means you’ll own these boots for a lifetime. Built on the iconic No. 60 Last renowned as the gold standard in men’s casual footwear these boots fit like a glove. The cushion outsole and wedge neoprene sole provide all-day, everyday comfort. Janesville boots for the man who’s prepared for whatever comes his way.
- Buy your Boot Care products here!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping
- Union Made in Marshfield, WI
- Model 814-3781
- Goodyear Welted Manufacturing
- Natural Nantucket Leather
- Vibram Wedge Outsole
- With Natural Nantucket leather, you will notice the natural color variegations, markings, and wrinkles due to animal's growth pattern, and oil migration within the leather. Each boot takes on the natural personality of its hide much like the finger print on each person. Every hide absorbs the oils and tumbling affects differently. This, combined with the Goodyear welting process, is why no two pairs of this boot are exactly alike. Each pair will age differently becoming truly one of kind for each specific owner.