FW12 Brooklyn Tailors Hopsack Black Suit
Brooklyn Tailors' suits are handmade by a small team of tailors one at a time. Jackets are constructed with a full free-floating horsehair canvas and feature hand-stitched buttonholes and hand pick-stitched finishing.
"Our production workshop maintains and adherence to traditional methods of construction and an attention to detail that produces a suit with better drape and longer life. Brooklyn Tailors' suits get better with each wear."
Brooklyn Tailors' American made wool ties are the perfect compliment to their impeccably sharp suits.
Fabric and trims:
The cloth is an 9 oz brushed cotton, with a sturdy handle that will break in and soften with wear and time, similar to a denim fabric. The suit is finished with genuine horn buttons and gray and white striped lining.
- Top-stitched patch pockets on the chest and hips
- Rear double vents
- 4 interior pockets inside the fully-lined coat
- Trouser Details: include side adjusters with oxidized metal buckles, belt loops, and 4 pockets (2 front and 2 rear)
- Jacket: Size 2: 36, Size 3: 38, Size 4: 40, Size 5: 42
- Pants :Size 2: 30, Size 3: 31, Size 4: 32, Size 5: 33
- 100% Cotton