FW13 Mountaineer Jacket Black
Canada Goose fans can be found in South Pole research facilities where extreme weather protection is a necessity, or on the streets of New York, Milan, Stockholm, Toronto, or Tokyo. Canada Goose is the choice of cold climate scientists and expedition teams because of its reputation for durability and functionality.
Canada Goose Signature Series
The Mountaineer Jacket provides the ultimate in warmth and functionality with its 750 fill power Hutterite Duck down. The single hand adjustable hem draw cord seals out the cold and snow and its large inside lower mesh pocket to hold a water bottle. This jacket also comes with two strips of 3M™ Reflective tape on each side of the chest pockets and hood, for better visibility and safety.
- Made in Canada
- Shell- 78gsm, 100% Altiderm Nylon ripstop with breathable coating and a DWR finish
- Lining - 62gsm, Polyester recycled Intraderm 30D down proof plain weave treated with a DWR finish
- Fill - 750 fill power Hutterite Duck Down
- Hip Length
- 4-Way Adjustable tunnel hood
- Fleece lined chin guard
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Fully seam sealed
- Reflective tape on each side
- Hem draw cord