Chino Belt Waxed
We introduce to you the Chino Belt. Slightly thinner than our Standard Belt, the Chino Belt is cut to fit bottoms with smaller belts loops. The waxed version of the Chino belt is constructed using vegetable tanned leather that has been treated with heavy waxes and tallows, to promote weather resistance and durability.
- 13oz Waxed Veg-Tan leather, Hermann Oak Leather St. Louis, MO
- 1 1/8" width
- Solid Brass buckle held by antique brass Chicago screws
- Hand-stitched leather keeper
- Waxed and burnished edges will develop with consistent wear
- Hand cut, punched and finished in Madison, WI
- Belts measure 3 inches longer than tagged size when measured from tip of prong to the middle hole.