Double Ring Belt Natural
Context house label belts are hand made one at a time in Madison, WI. Each belt is branded with the Context "C" upon inspection to insure quality. Our house belts have been styled with numerous Context favorites including: Gitman Vintage, Band of Outsiders, Engineered Garments, and Sunny Sports.
- 1.5" Wide
- 2.25" Rings
- Cut from 11oz domestic single-bends (strongest, most consistent part of the hide), parallel to the spine. This creates a stronger belt that is flexible, yet more resistant to deformation.
- Leather is conditioned with a beeswax balm (Fiebing's of Milwaukee- Aussie Leather Conditioner) prior to cutting.
- Hand-beveled edges not only create a beautiful contrast with wear, but also allow for better ring engagement and less belt-loop snag.
- Nickel-plated solid Brass Rings and Chicago Screws will survive years of hard use.
- Each belt is hand-stitched using heavy, dye-free, linen thread.
- Will develop a rich golden brown patina with consistent wear