Duxbak Hunting Jacket #7
Context Vintage is a collection of heritage garments and lifestyle items that inspire and fascinate fans of the Context Aesthetic. This rare DuxBak Hunting Jacket was manufactured in Utica, NY circa 1950. The heavy waxed canvas was suitable for distinction as water proof in the 50s, thus the tag line, "Shed water like a duck's back!" This jacket has a medium to large fit depending on personal preference. Great heritage piece!
- Heavy Duty Light Olive Duck Canvas
- Two Lower Pockets with Interior Cartridge Belt Strips
- Two Side Hand Warmer Flap Pockets
- Small Chest Pocket with Leather Detail and Original Owner's Dog Whistle!
- Corduroy Lined Cuffs and Collar
- Talon Zippers In Game Pocket
- Game Pocket Extends Fully Around the Lower Interior
- DuxBak Branded Snap Buttons
- Perfect Patina
- This item is sold as is and is not eligible for return