FW12 Stumptown Mountain Light 80th Edition
A Danner boot is a mark of unsacrificing quality. It's been that way since 1932, the year Charles Danner decided to open his boot making business in the midst of the Great Depression and risk his future on a stubborn belief that - regardless of the economy - superior craftsmanship matters. In the decades that followed, Danner became the favorite of tradespeople and outdoorsmen who understood that a well-made boot, though more costly, would outperform and outlast several pairs of inexpensive ones.
In honor of 1932, the year Danner opened its boot making business amidst the Great Depression.
- Made in USA
- Setting the standard with Gore-Tex liners since 1979
- Horween leather upper refines our classic mountain look with superior waterproof protection and durability
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction increases durability and underfoot stability
- Supportive 650 last offers a sleek and slender profile, we recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit
- Ground-chewing Vibram® Kletterlift outsoles