Standard Belt Bridle
Cut to a 1 1/2" width, the Standard Belt is the perfect compliment to your favorite pair of jeans. The natural Oak bark tanned leather has been greased at the tannery and glass-slicked in our Madison, WI leather shop. Glass-slicking compresses the grain structure of the leather, highlighting the natural variations in the hide.
- Cut from hand greased Bridle leather. J&FJ Baker of Colyton, England.
- Glass-slicked hot wax finish, applied by hand.
- Edges have been beveled and polished with a beeswax emulsion.
- 1 1/2" width
- Wax-mold solid brass buckle
- Made in the First Settlement District of Madison, Wisconsin.