FW13 Boulder Junction Pack
The Frost River has a smattering of everything-- large and small lakes, beautiful falls,winding beaver streams and high beaver dams, tough, poorly-maintained portages, canoeable rapids and adventurous options. It is by far my favorite route in the Boundary Waters. -- Cliff Jacobson
Compression is the key to the Boulder Jct Pack. D-rings and paracord lacing run the full length on each side. Valuable input from the adventurers at Camp Manito-Wish in Boulder Jct. Wisconsin helped transform our versatile Summit Pack into an adaptable travel companion. Tall, functional, and built to last, it is suited for excursions in the woods or on the water. A sleeve at the back provides options; a zippered compartment at the bottom and a buckled pocket on the front offer easy access. Made at Frost River.
- Made in the USA
- Size / Volume: 24"h x 11"w x 9"d. 2376 c.i. (Approx.)(Includes bottom pocket 4"h x 11"w x 9"d. )
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Pockets: Internal slip (Inside back), Zipper pocket in flap, outside front buckle pocket, bottom zipper pocket.
- Closure: Para cord cinch.
- Shoulder Straps: Waxed canvas, 1.5" cotton web, foam pad, leather attachment, solid brass yoke ring.
- Grab Handle: 1" cotton web
- Compression Syst: Para cord, D-rings
- Base: Double canvas.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.