FW13 Caribou Bike Bag
The Frost River has a smattering of everything-- large and small lakes, beautiful falls,winding beaver streams and high beaver dams, tough, poorly-maintained portages, canoeable rapids and adventurous options. It is by far my favorite route in the Boundary Waters. -- Cliff Jacobson
Versatility and medium size make this bag a keeper. Use it as a seat bag on the back of your bike, or as a handlebar bag up front. Expandable size gives capacity options, and waxed canvas keeps the water out.
- Made in the USA
- Size & Volume; 7"h x 11"w x 7"d. 539 c.i. (Approx.) 8.8 litres (Approx)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Mounting: Leather straps and buckles.
- Lashing Points: 1 on bag body.
- Closure: Internal rain flaps, large flap over main compartment.
- Pockets: 2 slip, internal.
- Materials: 18 oz. waxed canvas, premium leather, solid brass hardware.