FW12 Brick Bag Black
Using the most durable material possible, D1000 Cordura, the team builds rucks that utilize the best aspects of the rucks issued by the US Army Special Forces.
Brick Bag, while named for its ability to house the bricks used during a GORUCK Challenge, is versatile enough for any adventure. Use it as a stuff sack to segregate gym clothes, a compression sack for your sleeping bag, or wrap your liquid bricks in Brick Bag to safely house your beer cans.
Tip: Use the compression straps when Hiking With GR2 and Brick Bag Attached or whenever space is at a premium. The compression straps on Brick Bag are specially designed to attach to the exterior of GR2.
- Made in the USA
- 1000D Cordura
- Size: 14"W x 19.75"H x 9"D
- Volume: 20 liters
- Weight:0.80 lbs
- Removable compression straps attach to the row of MOLLE webbing at the bottom of Brick Bag.
- Top closure is lined with a double layered row of military-grade webbing; a strip of hard plastic enclosed for a more secure roll down closure
- Male and female buckles on the top webbing can be used to close bag without compression straps in place
- With compression straps in place, Brick Bag attaches easily to the exterior of GR2.
- # Scars Lifetime guarantee
- American flag patches sold separately.