FW12 GR Tac
Goruck GR1's are designed and field tested by Green Beret. Using the most durable material possible, D1000 Cordura, the team builds rucks that utilize the best aspects of the rucks issued by the US Army Special Forces. GR2 is big, tough and efficiently stores everything necessary for excursions across time zones. It houses the gear, clothes, shoes, laptops and electronics necessary for multi-day adventures. Sized to carry on a C-130, 747, or whatever plane, train or truck you choose. Travel hard, travel far.
- Built in the USA of military-grade materials
- Velcro closure adjusts GR TAC to the wearer's head
- Low profile, tactical hat style makes for a more secure fit
- Button on the top removed to reduce pressure when wearing over-the-head hearing protection
- Mesh sides allow for cooling and ventilation, and do not retain water
- 2"x3" Velcro on front allows you to customize GR TAC with the patch of your choice (patch not included)
- Velcro friendly material on underside of brim allows for additional customization
- Scars Lifetime Guarantee
- American flag patches sold separately.