FW12 GR2 Black
Goruck GR1's are designed and field tested by Green Beret. Using the most durable material possible, D1000 Cordura, the team builds rucks that utilize the best aspects of the rucks issued by the US Army Special Forces. GR2 is big, tough and efficiently stores everything necessary for excursions across time zones. It houses the gear, clothes, shoes, laptops and electronics necessary for multi-day adventures. Sized to carry on a C-130, 747, or whatever plane, train or truck you choose. Travel hard, travel far.
Bag does not come with items inside or attached to side. American flag patches sold separately.
- Made in the USA
- 12"w by 22" h by 9" d
- 47.6 liters
- 2" by 3" Velcro on front allows you to customize GR2 with the patch of your choice
- Four rows of military used MOLLE system webbing for customizing your kit
- MOLLE system webbing can hold bike locks, karabiners, and bike helmets
- Highly water resistant to military standards
- Shoulder strap webbing for customizing you kit
- 3 compartments: two main, one hydration/laptop next to wearer's back
- 20" tall hydration bladder compartment extra reinforced to securely take a laptop into combat
- Opens flat for easy organization
- Multiple Internal Mess pockets
- Silent wrapped zipper pulls made of 550 parachute cord wrapped in rubber tubing
- External slant pocket provides quick access on the go; internal pockets have color-coded zippers
- Inside, four rows of military used MOLLE system webbing
- Double layered and padded carrying handle
- Scars Lifetime guarantee
- American flag patches sold separately.