FW12 GR2 Field Pocket
Using the most durable material possible, D1000 Cordura, the team builds rucks that utilize the best aspects of the rucks issued by the US Army Special Forces.
GR2 Field is our largest Field Pocket, sized perfectly to attach to GR2 with the same system used by the US Armed Forces. Built tough enough for war, GR2 Field also attaches seamlessly to body armor and Special Forces trauma bags.
Tip: GR2 Field was built to thrive as a standalone pocket. Use it to store and organize electronics, such as GPS, hard drives, cameras, batteries, camera accessories, and chargers.
- Show with an external hard drive and Kenton Sorenson Passport Wallet
- Made in the USA
- 1000D Cordura
- Size: 8.86"W x 7.6"H x 3.9"D
- Volume: 4 litersS
- Weight: 0.70 lb
- Opens flat, three internal compartments allow for optimal organization
- Two zippered compartments: one mesh, one closed
- Third, mesh compartment has an elastic closure
- External padded handle ideal for carrying GR2 Field as a standalone piece of gear.
- # Scars lifetime guarantee
- American flag patches sold separately.