FW12 Radio Ruck Sand
Goruck GR1's are designed and field tested by Green Beret. Using the most durable material possible, D1000 Cordura, the team builds rucks that utilize the best aspects of the rucks issued by the US Army Special Forces. GR2 is big, tough and efficiently stores everything necessary for excursions across time zones. It houses the gear, clothes, shoes, laptops and electronics necessary for multi-day adventures. Sized to carry on a C-130, 747, or whatever plane, train or truck you choose. Travel hard, travel far.
Bag does not come with items inside or attached to side. American flag patches sold separately.
- Made in the USA
- 1000D Cordura
- Size: 12"w x 17"h x 6.5"d
- Protects up to a 15" Macbook
- Volume: 24 LITERS
- Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Two compartments: one main, one hydration/laptop next to wearer's back
- Main compartment with two pockets and a mesh sleeve. Like the ECHO, it does not include a frame sheet.
- 15" tall hydration bladder compartment extra reinforced to securely take a laptop into combat
- External slant pocket provides quick access on the go
- 2"x3" Velcro on front allows you to customize Radio Ruck with the patch of your choice
- # Scars Lifetime guarantee
- American flag patches sold separately.