The classic Railcar Spikes X001. The Spikes X001 is a straight slim, medium low rise fit is made of a 13.5 ounce Cone Mills red line selvedge. The denim is a "Classic Blue" shade of indigo when new and fades to a vintage traditional Americana patina. 5 pocket construction with a two-tone thread combination. Just like all Railcar Fine Goods, its made in-house at the Railcar Workshop in Monrovia, California on manual and vintage machines.
- Made in the USA
- Jean fabric: 13.5oz American Cone 100% cotton denim fabric
- Selvedge: Red line selvedge edge
- Pocket bag: Heavy American off-white cotton pocket fabric
- Hardware: Railcar branded waistband button
- Riveting: Hand hammered burr riveting
- Hem: Chain stitch bottom hem
- Labeling: Raw and untreated 8oz cattle leather patch
- Stitching: Two-tone stitching
- Waistband: Two piece waistband to achieve upper and lower fades of the waistband and to reduce rear gaping. Waistband is also sewn with a continuous chain stitch that is tucked into the two pieces of the waistband to prevent unraveling.