SN8-180 Bridge Mid Sneakers Natural Duck Canvas
The Bridge Mid is an all-new sneaker style debuting for Spring/Summer 2016. The design is inspired by a rare US Military "Delta shoe" from the early 1970s, which was worn for wading and diving, as well as for down time in extremely wet and humid conditions.
The Bridge Mid features a wide elastic velcro strap closure across the bridge of the foot, cotton fabric upper, canvas-backed foxing tape, vulcanized natural rubber foxing tape, and our signature herringbone pattern rubber outsole. As always, Hill-Side sneakers are responsibly hand made by expert craftspeople at one of the world’s oldest - and best - sneaker factories.
- Inspired by 1970s US Navy bunk shoes
- Velcro strap closure across bridge of foot
- Sewn and assembled by hand
- Vulcanized construction
- Herringbone pattern natural rubber outsole
- Canvas-backed foxing tape
- Twill tape binding at tongue
- Logo printed on footbed
- Molded logo heel plate
- Made in Japan