Beloit Boot Brown CXL 814-4532
The Thorogood 1892 collection consists of Goodyear Welted footwear made in Merrill and Marshfield, WI by Weinbrenner Shoes. Albert Weinbrenner founded "Weinbrenner and Peffer" in 1892 manufacturing and selling boots to the jobbing trade from a small store in Milwaukee, WI. The Throrogood 1892 collection is built using footwear manufacturing techniques used for over 200 years.
- Union Made in Marshfield, WI
- Model 814-4532
- 1892 Collection
- Built on the Thorogood #60 Last
- Brown Horween Chromexcel Upper
- Goodyear Storm Welted in Marshfield, WI
- Engineered composite shank
- Oil Resistant Brown Cork Outsole
- Removable Dual Density Shock Absorption Footbed
- Thorogood’s factory is closed for inventory from Sept 26th until October 9th. Orders received after September 26th will not ship until after October 9th.