The 113 is our exclusive Thorogood boot made with Horween's Plainsman leather. This rough-cut, tough as hell leather is chromed and veg-tanned just like chromexcel but we left the surface unfinished to highlight the natural variations in the hide. Context is located at 113 King Street, thus each of our collaborations sports the number 113. The 113 Boot is the product of over a decade of experience with the Horween tannery and a number of Goodyear welted footwear manufacturers. When new, Plainsman leather has a unique sandy earth-tone. We field tested this leather and chose it for it's aging properties. With wear and care you can expect this leather to age gracefully.
- Buy your Boot Care products here!
- Union Made in Marshfield, Wisconsin
- Context Exclusive Collaboration
- Limited Production
- Model 814-1113
- Goodyear Welted Manufacturing
- Made on Thorogood's 7261 Last
- Horween Plainsman Leather
- Brass Eyelets and Stud Hooks
- Oil and Slip Resistant MAXwear Wedge Outsole
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption Footbed
- Leather Laces
- Thorogood's Mink Oil Paste Included with Each Pair