Beloit Natural CXL 824-4311
The Thorogood 1892 collection consists of storm welted boots made of 100% American made materials in the Weinbrenner Marshfield, WI factory. Named after Wisconsin cities founded in the 1800's, the Thorogood 1892 collection consists of small batch boots utilizing over 100 years of Weinbrenner's welting and work boot last development. The Beloit Boot is built on the #60 last which Thorogood developed in the 1950s for workers who needed more room in the toe box. Today the #60 last is their best fitting boot shape.
- Buy your Boot Care products here!
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping as boots ship directly from factory
- Union Made in Marshfield, WI
- 1892 Collection
- Built on the Thorogood #60 Last
- Natural Horween Chromexcel Upper
- Goodyear Storm Welted in Marshfield, WI
- Engineered composite shank
- Oil Resistant Black Cork Outsole
- Removable Dual Density Shock Absorption Footbed
- Orders are submitted directly to Thorogood and can take 3-5 days to ship