Two Pocket Black and Tan
A backroom find at Horween, this wallet is made from calfskin tanned in 1949 and a tumbled black horsehide. A clean aesthetic and slim profile make this front pocket wallet perfect for the light traveler. With room for up to 12 cards, this wallet will keep you organized without the added bulk of a traditional billfold. A rare one of a kind collectors item for any leather enthusiast.
- Handcrafted in Madison, Wisconsin
- Vintage Horween calfskin tanned in 1949
- Tumbled black horsehide
- Shaved and polished edges
- Stitched by hand with abrasion resistant thread
- Slim design can be worn in front or back pocket