JBCD0463 Côte d'Ivoire Jeans
The cotton on these jeans is harvested by hand in the Ivory Coast. This cotton has very long staples which lends a unique hand to the fabric. Spun, dyed, woven and sewn in Japan.
- Now available and ready to ship.
- Made in Japan
- 13.5 oz. raw selvage denim made from cotton produced in Côte d'Ivoire
- Ivory Coast and Japanese flag color selvage ticking
- Special tag on back pocket
- Special printed pocket bags about the production
- Special cowhide leather patch
- Cotton is picked by hand so it suffers little damage in the harvesting processed. This gives the fabric a distinct texture
- Japan Blue donates a part of sales for construction of schools and other public facilities
Looks Good With
No Results, please change filters