SS Henley Milk
Made prominent through workwear and sportswear, the henley is now a staple in nearly everyone's wardrobe. When it comes to knits such as this one, the statement of, "they don't make em like they used to," most certainly rings true. We are certain you will feel the same when picking one of these up. From the knitting of the cotton to the details of the trim, these are a sure winner.
- Made in the USA
- 20 singles 5oz. tubular knit 100% cotton body spun in America
- Mother of pearl Buttons
- Produced on 1950's needle loom
- Double needle cover-stitch on collar to prevent stretch.
- Blindstitch hems.
- Single needle topstitch on placket & placket backing.
- Sleeve rib is sewn on with flatlock stitch.
- 50's slim straight cut.