Shockoe + Context 113xx
Our latest collaboration project, the 113XX combines Shockoe's signature tailoring expertise with our penchant for all things rough and rugged. The fit is a modified version of the Shockoe Slim Fit that is a bit more forgiving through the top block. Slim but not skinny. The fabric is a slub-lover's dream: 16oz un-singed selvedge from famed Japanese denim mill Kurabo that is rinsed once so you don't have to worry about shrink.
And of course, we couldn't resist putting our special touch on the patch. Natural shell cordovan from Horween that we hand branded and stamped right here in the Context shop.
Less than 30 pair produced, so if exclusivity is your jam this is the jean to get.
- Made in the USA
- 16oz unsinged Kurabo denim
- Unsanforized but rinsed once to remove shrink
- Modified slim fit with a slightly larger top block than the Slim Fit
- Custom hand branded and stamped Horween Natural Shell Cordovan Patch
- Rolled and tucked belt loops
- Narrow selvedge line
- Lock-stitched yoke and waistband
- Chain-stitched hem
- Two-piece waistband
- High-density serging on inside fly and inseam
- Double-pronged copper rivets with black finish
- Shockoe tobacco leaf logo-stamped buttons with black finish
- Hand-numbered and signed